GBN grew out of the belief that local business owners can improve their surrounding community through improved business relationships. Our philosophy is to focus on friendships first, business second.
A Network of Professionals, for Professionals.
Our mission is simple: To attract like-minded professionals in the community to grow their business and network together.
Our philosophy drives our meetings. Friends First. Business Second. It’s simple. If you focus on making the members
of your Chapter your friends, you will get more referrals, higher quality referrals, and your weekly meeting will
become not only something to look forward to, but something that helps you grow personally and professionally.
Here is a little bit about our meetings:
- Only one person from each profession is accepted into each Chapter.
- Our meetings last for 90 minutes. Members are asked to arrive early and stay for the entire meeting.
- All Chapters follow our format of a structured agenda.
- Attendance is critical. We allow our members to miss no more than three (3) meetings or have up to three (3) substitutes within a continuous six (6) month period.
- In the past 11 years, we have passed well over 1,000,000 documented referrals which have produced over $500 Million in closed business.
- Our cost of membership is $195 per year. There is a one-time application fee of $50.
We believe if we become great friends, know, like and trust each other, the business will come automatically.